As some of you may already know, there was a fire at the main farm house over the weekend, which resulted in a total loss of home for Glenda’s parents. As a result of this, we are sadly postponing this weekend’s CORE Rider Clinic until further notice. We want to thank everyone for all of the support and well wishes we have received. More than anything, we are most thankful that Glenda’s parents made it out without any injuries and are okay.
top of page
bottom of page